Friday, March 30, 2012

Who doesn't want to save money?

So anyone who knows me knows how much I love to save money...I've been called cheap, miserly, and chronically tightfisted but hey, these days you need a dollar to stretch from here to Timbuktu just to make ends meet.

I love a good bargain!  Nothing makes me happier than when I look at the bottom of my receipt and find that I have saved 20, 30, 40, 50, and dare I say even 60% off my bill.  How do I do it you may ask?? I still pretend that I am a poor college student who needs to put themselves on a budget and find new and creative ways to save money which goes a long way since I am currently a full time grad student.   I never go shopping without a game plan, consult numerous sales circulars, and clip many a coupon before I take any major shopping or food shopping trip.  I'm not saying you can't buy what you want but you just have to find a cheaper way of doing it.  This may mean not buying something you want right away, or staying in instead of going out to a fancy dinner, but there are absolutely ways to get what you want for a fraction of the price!

Need to save some money?  Stick with me kids I won't steer you wrong!

Until next time,

Broke Girl 


1 comment:

  1. I call you cheap miserly and chronically tight fisted :)

    ReplyDelete